You are here:: home» For Mortgage Brokers
Attention: Independent Mortgage Brokers!
- We professionals and independent business owners have 3 things in common…
- The need for a steady stream of fresh leads and new clients.
- We love referrals.We love qualified leads. (That’s why we love referrals)
- Is it a struggle for you to attract enough new clients?
- Are some potential clients slipping through your fingers?
- Do you notice that you spend too much time and effort on qualifying some of those leads only to not get the deal?
If the answers are all yes, then you need to get yourself a business partner. National Property Solutions not only helps mortgage brokers to get more leads but we make sure that we work hand in hand to your success. We will provide you all the necessary information and solutions to get you back on track or if you are starters you can get most the out of it and be ahead of your competitors.
Do you wish new clients were phoning YOU as opposed to you chasing THEM?
If you’re like most Independent Professionals you’re very good at what you do but you probably realize you haven’t got a really good handle on your marketing yet.
Trouble is, you’re not quite sure how to deal with it. Where do you start? You know there are gaps in your marketing systems but it’s not something you’ve ever been trained in. Some of what you’ve tried may have worked but there’s just too long between signing up new clients.
Here’s the thing. The harder we try the harder it seems to be. What is that about?Look, it’s really not your fault, none of us were trained in marketing. I’m not talking the “normal marketing” model but real marketing, relationship marketing, as in really trying to relate to your prospects which wins their confidence meaning you truly “connect” with them. When people trust you, that’s gold.
If you can help them fix their finance issue or problem – well, who doesn’t want that? We all want our problems or issues fixed and sorted! But if we approach this problem solving the wrong way it may come across as “a sell” and none of us want to be sold to…